Wednesday, November 10, 2010

1st day at LPPKN

Week 1

Assalammualaikum to readers n followers =)

on 1st November 2010 it was my first day to start my internship at Lembaga Penduduk & Pembangunan Keluarga Negara (LPPKN). around 9 a.m i arrived at HR department which at 13th floor...and met with Pn. Khuzaimah, she's attached me at Admin Department and I met Pn Norhaslinda, she's so nice to me. She's explain to me what is LPPKN purposes, vision, mission and so on. On my first day at LPPKN, there's not much I've been given tasks just a simple one. But on my second day, Pn. Ana gives me some tasks that quite confusing at first but i enjoyed it. It's better than do nothing, right? The environment in here is kind of comfy and friendly...i felt very welcome here. The next day, they assigned me to help mail department...i learned how to franking mails...it's fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment